BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe how fast this past year went by! I know that I have always been told that once you have kids, time literally FLIES by... and now I completely understand. Last year, I was still trying to get rid of my baby belly (who am I kidding... I still am!) and I was carrying around a newborn baby boy that had just graced us with his presence. This year, I was chasing around a one-year old little boy who is still the absolute light of my life! We have had a whirlwind year in my household and I promise to update tomorrow or the next day with lots of pictures!


Until then, best wishes to you all for 2011! I am incredibly blessed to have such an amazing family and group of friends to spend this next year with. May God bless you infinitely in the days to come!

0 comments: