BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 2 - Meaning of your blog name

Truth be told, there is no hidden meaning behind my blog's name. I'm a working mom, like many others, and as much as I love my little boy, I wouldn't have it any other way. Of course there are days where I miss my family and I wish for nothing more than to be home with them. BUT - I love what I do and I wouldn't give it up. I fully believe that teaching is the MOST important job in the world. We shape the minds of the future... kids will become doctors, lawyers, presidents, other teachers, etc because of their own teachers along the way. You can't have all of those other careers without first being taught. I also love being able to provide a safe environment for my kids at school because for so many of them, that is the ONLY safe place they have to go. All that to say, I love my job and I love my son...It's just about balance between the two. Some days are harder than others, but when it comes down to it, God isn't going to give me more than I can handle, right?

0 comments: