BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 1 - A week of thanks...

I know it's cliche, but in honor of Thanksgiving this Thursday, I am going to share something I am thankful for each day. (These are in no particular order of course)

Day 1:

I am thankful for a healthy baby boy. A little over a year ago, I was riding to the hospital with my husband at 5 AM, hoping that that day I would finally get to meet my special little boy. After laboring for over 15 hours, they wheeled me in for a c-section. This is not what I wanted, but it was what had to be done. My baby was basically lodged in between my hip bones and he wasn't budging!

An hour later, I met the sweetest little chubby face that I have ever seen, and instantly fell in love. As I stared into those perfect brown eyes, I knew that e
verything worked out just the way God had planned it all along.

As I think back on that day and remember this face:

and then now at the present time:


So, I am thankful for this amazing gift that I call my son. Even though everything didn't go as I had planned it, it still went like God had planned it.

Colton, mommy is thankful for you, sweet boy!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

0 comments: