BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

It could have been worse...

I could have gotten sick on a B day (when I have a 4th period, forcing me to stay and teach)...

I could have eaten a much heavier dinner the night before...
I could have had a volleyball game to be at...
I could have had to scramble for a last-minute babysitter for Colton...
I could have been home alone since it was technically Casey's day on shift...

It could have been worse...

It only sucked a little... my first Friday night off was spent either in bed, on the couch, or leaning over a toilet. My little one has apparently decided that sharing his not-so-little stomach virus with the entire family is a good idea. Not so much little man... But like I said, it could've been a lot worse! I just happened to get sick on a day where I only teach one class and I don't have volleyball anymore so I was able to skip out a little early from work. I also have an AMAZING family who help me at the drop of the hat, no questions asked. And as I mentioned before I could have been home alone, but since sharing is caring, Casey got sick last night and had to call in this morning. Nothing like spending some quality time with your husband when you are both in sick-mode. None-the-less, I got to spend some time with him that I didn't count on, and for me, every minute I get is precious.

Even in the stormiest weather... I do remember how blessed I really am... because it DEFINITELY could have been worse!

PS. Congrats to the Pirate Football team for beating Hachie tonight!

0 comments: