BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here's to you, Dad

Today, 51 years ago, a woman named Maureen Johnson welcomed her third son into the world... He grew up... met a girl... went to college... got married... then they had ME! :)


So Happy Birthday Dad... from your favorite daughter! (I'm the favorite now because I got married AND had a little boy, which now means we have BOYS in our family, besides Dad)

For loving your girls and our activities (even though you might have had more fatherly fun with boys)


For showing me how to love my spouse


For always holding on... even when I wanted to be let go



For welcoming my husband into our family just like he was your own son

For loving my son as much as you love me
and

Just because...


I Love You!

Happy Birthday Dad! I hope we get to spend many more together!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley-You are the sweetest!

Love you.
Robin