BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 18, 2011

goodbyes still aren't easy the 3rd time around...

my blogging hiatus ends TODAY!! sorry for the long-time no post era... but it's over I promise!

Today, tonight actually, this little stinker -

helped his Aunt ZZ pack up her things to head back to Arkansas. He did not want them to take the U-haul away and had a blast pretending to drive the big truck!






So to my sister... my best friend -

I know this summer might not have been what you had expected or even what you had hoped, but God knew exactly what you needed and every single millisecond was planned many years ago. Get back to Arkansas and continue to finish what you started there... don't let anyone tell you can't do something - because you can. Dream big - bigger than you ever imagined before. Think with your head, but let your heart lead - it is truly the size of Texas and it was made that way for a reason.


0 comments: