BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fun Friday... but posted on Sunday!

I love that Casey and I have fun couple friends to hang out with!! Friday night, on a whim, we decided to call Marli and Mark to see if they already had plans for the evening... Much to our surprise, they did not and were up for going to dinner with us! (we were childless for the evening...) So dinner at Primos it was and we had a fabulous time... so fabulous that we decided to go dancing afterwards (well, Marli danced and we mostly people watched, but that counts right?) Anyway, we had a blast and can't thank them enough for coming along last minute!



Love you Marli May! I'm so glad we are friends at work and not at work!




Sidenote: Marli made EVERYONE's night by dancing with a guy that just knew he is America's next top dancer! HI-LAR-I-OUS!!! I wish I had been faster with my camera so I could have gotten proof!

0 comments: