BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A VERY Wordy Wednesday!

**I dedicate this post to my BEAUTIFUL cousin Lauren, who currently lives in NYC and almost always keeps her blog updated... When I grow up I hope I can be just like her! :) Love you La-La (yes... Colton is going to call you that too)

I can't believe that it has been over two months since my last post! AND that now summer is over and my days of being a stay-at-home mom are soon coming to an end... It has truly been a blessing being able to stay at home with my husband and little one this summer.. We have had so much fun traveling and spending time together.

Our summer started out with our first family vacation (as a family of three) and we decided that Southern California was calling our name! The weather was perfect... there was plenty to do... and we had a blast! Here are some pictures documenting our time in SoCal:


at the airport in Anaheim
driving around LA
this was for my boys... dodgers stadium!


day 2: found one of these ASAP
SEA WORLD SAN DIEGO
love this sweet face!


day 3: back in Anaheim at Disneyland
look at those big eyes!!

so pooped that he missed the fireworks!
day 4: back to San Diego... at the Zoo :)

and... Petco Park for a little Padres action
day 5: back to LA for Universal Studios


day 6: California Adventure park and we FINALLY see Mickey Mouse!

last day: Huntington Beach and Newport (it was PRETTY chilly!)

So obviously this is just a piece of my summer, but since it is now 11:43 and I have to get up in six short hours... I leave you with this series of pictures of my child and his new eating habits :)


3 comments:

Brooklynn said...

Your son is SO SO SO cute!!! Looks like you guys had a good time!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Oh Ashley, you have such an adorable son! He is absolutely precious. You all looked like you had so much fun!!!

lauren said...

awwww ash!! thanks for getting back to blogging. see, just a few pictures with captions and i feel like i'm caught up on your life! :)

LOVE!